Insulation Services in the Huntsville Area
Having your home adequately insulated is the key to a comfortable, cost-efficient space. And when you need to add more insulation or you need to replace your current insulation, you don’t want to trust the task to just anyone. You need trained professionals: experts who are experienced, knowledgeable, and well-equipped for the task.
If you’ve been searching for the best in home insulation in Madison or Limestone County, then you came to the right place! Comfort Specialist Heating & Air offers complete insulation installation services. We’re the service team you can trust for custom, consultative service, and leading quality.
Connect with Comfort Specialist Heating & Air for:
- Batt and rolled fiberglass insulation
- Blown-in fiberglass insulation
- Reflective insulation installation
Looking for insulation experts in Huntsville, AL? Dial 256-361-5665 or connect with Comfort Specialist online for your consultation today!
Insulation Installers in Huntsville, AL & Southern Tennessee
The science of an ideal insulation install is a bit more complex than one might at first expect. There is, of course, such thing as too little insulation, but there can also be too much, or the wrong type. This is why working with a trained professional is ideal! A knowledgeable and caring expert from Comfort Specialist will walk you through the entire process, helping you select the right type of insulation, and in the right amounts.
Attic Insulation Services in Ardmore, TN
The attic is one of the most crucial areas of the home to insulate properly, and the majority of homes either don’t have enough insulation or are dealing with old, outdated insulation without even knowing it. Comfort Specialist offers superior blown-in insulation installation using Owens Corning EcoTouch PINK Insulation®, which offers a superior seal against thermal transfer, moisture, and wear, providing you with a draft-free attic that will help you cut costs and increase comfort all year long.
Does your attic need more insulation? Call 256-361-5665 for an attic insulation consultation today!
How Do I Know if I Need More Insulation?
While properly installed insulation can last for years, it’s very important to be able to identify when more is needed, or when it is time to replace. We know that’s not always easy! But if you keep watch for these signs of wearing insulation, you’ll know when to get in touch:
- Frequent drafts or rooms that are hard to warm or cool: Rooms or areas of the home with inadequate insulation will bleed temperature-controlled air. If you deal with frequent cold spots or hot spots in the home, or you experience drafts you cannot easily identify, it may be time to add insulation.
- Steadily or rapidly increasing energy costs: Having proper insulation is just as important as having an effective HVAC system in terms of your comfort. If you have bad insulation your energy costs can spike, and your heating and cooling systems will have to work far too hard.
- Visibly damaged insulation: In areas of the home where insulation is easily visible—attics, crawlspaces, basements—it’s a good idea to take a look at your insulation frequently. Note any wetness or signs of water damage, mold growth, settling, or missing insulation, and discuss these issues with our insulation team.
Contact Comfort Specialist for Home Insulation Services in Huntsville, AL & Ardmore, TN
At Comfort Specialist we offer superior insulation services that are customized to your home and needs. Connect with us any time you need service, or if you’re looking for professional insulation advice or guidance, reach out to us online.
Contact Comfort Specialist on the web to speak with our superior insulation company in Ardmore, TN!
Very punctual. Completed the service call and didn’t try to sell me a bunch of stuff I don’t need. Very courteous and thorough in checking out my system. - Melissa O.
Perfect service, a template for how it should be. - Jason T.
They came out on a Sunday to work on our problem and gave us a lot of knowledge we didn’t know. - Patricia W.