Heat Pump Repair Services in Huntsville, AL
Homeowners all throughout Huntsville and Ardmore rely on a heat pump to keep their homes cool in the summer and warm in the winter. But as reliable as these systems typically are, they can certainly encounter some troubles from time to time. Is your heat pump failing to meet your needs? If so, you’re in the right place—Comfort Specialist Heating & Air offers superior heat pump repair services.
When you need heat pump repair in Madison County or Limestone County just call 256-361-5665 or schedule a repair service online with Comfort Specialist!
Southern Tennessee Heat Pump Repair Experts
Our experts know that no two homes or systems are exactly alike, so in order to provide proper heat pump services we have to be able to customize according to each client’s needs. We take the time to fully assess your system and the causes of your problem. That way we can offer a heat pump repair service that is not only precise, but also as quick as possible so that we can restore your comfort on time.
Our fully equipped and highly trained HVAC repair team utilizes proven techniques and the best equipment in the industry, enabling us to offer heat pump repairs for all system types and models. No matter the complexity of your issue, you can trust that Comfort Specialist has you covered.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repairs
When it comes to calling for heat pump repair the sooner the better. Problems with HVAC systems tend to only worsen with time, and they can do so fairly quickly, rapidly increasing the cost and complexity of the repair. If you catch any of these signs of trouble, call on our Ardmore heat pump contractors:
- Poor heating or cooling power: A well-maintained heat pump unit should have no trouble tackling Southern Tennessee or Alabama weather. If you’re not getting the comfort you need, call on our team for repair.
- Increases in energy costs: When virtually anything goes wrong with a heat pump unit the system will attempt to compensate by running longer and harder, which will increase your energy costs. This is often a homeowner’s first sign of trouble, so keep an eye on your monthly utility costs!
- Loud, persistent, or unusual noises: Damaged or loose components will tend to make quite a lot of noise. These can be very troublesome if not handled quickly, as the damaged parts can further damage the entire heat pump unit by banging around.
- Electrical complications: Shorts, frequent breaker trips, or unusual humming noises should be handled immediately. If you’re experiencing electrical issues, we urge you to shut down the heat pump and call our team directly for service as soon as possible.
- Mode jamming: A heat pump uses a component called the reversing valve to swap between heat and cool modes. As a heat pump ages, this component can stick on occasion. This is a fairly simple fix, but it requires a professional’s knowledge and tools.
Schedule Heat Pump Repair with Comfort Specialist in Huntsville, Alabama
As a family-owned and -operated heating and cooling service company we have always put the comfort and needs of our clients first. Whether you’re dealing with a little heat pump problem or a genuinely complex issue, we have the experience, tools, and drive to get your repair needs handled right.
Contact Comfort Specialist Heating & Air online to schedule heat pump repair, or dial 256-361-5665 to speak with an expert now!
Very punctual. Completed the service call and didn’t try to sell me a bunch of stuff I don’t need. Very courteous and thorough in checking out my system. - Melissa O.
Perfect service, a template for how it should be. - Jason T.
They came out on a Sunday to work on our problem and gave us a lot of knowledge we didn’t know. - Patricia W.