Furnace Repairs in Huntsville, AL
Serving Surrounding Area of Athens, Ardmore, Harvest, Madison, Toney & More
Some may think a furnace isn’t necessary in Alabama or Southern Tennessee, but once they spend the winter here, they understand why we use them! Your furnace should be reliable, powerful, and keep heating costs down. If your furnace isn’t performing like it used to, you may need furnace repair services.
For furnace repairs in Harvest, Madison, Athens, and the surrounding cities of the Huntsville Metropolitan area, contact Comfort Specialist Heating & Air, Inc. now!
Furnace Repair Services
At Comfort Specialist Heating & Air, we operate by using a consultative approach and understand that no two furnace repair services are the same. We fully assess your furnace before beginning service so we can identify the root of the problem and provide the most efficient and effective solution. Find out more about what our customers think by checking out our testimonials.
For service in Harvest, Toney, Huntsville, and beyond, contact Comfort Specialist Heating & Air today!
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Are you experiencing issues with your furnace? These issues can be unsettling, so rule out a dangerous situation by contacting a professional to inspect gas valves. Once you’ve concluded there is no emergency gas situation, contact Comfort Specialist Heating & Air if you’re experiencing any of the following issues:
- Abnormally high heating bills – A spike in your heating costs indicate that your furnace is using more energy than usual. Modern furnaces use energy at a consistent rate, so a rise in your bill most likely means your furnace needs some TLC.
- Cold or uneven air coming out of vents – Chances are, it’s time for a new furnace filter. Already installed a filter and still only getting cold air? Your furnace may have a pilot light problem or a dirty flame sensor. One of our HVAC specialists can help!
- Pilot light turning off – The pilot light not staying on may indicate you have bad thermocouple or a lack of oxygen intake. Call Comfort Specialist Heating & Air to get your furnace checked.
- Musty smell from furnace – If you notice an odor from your furnace, it may be a sign of mold. We can help you figure out if your furnace has mold and take the appropriate next steps.
- Rumbling or squealing noises – There may be a part that’s come loose in your furnace, or a component may be damaged. A loose or damaged part can become very risky, so contact a professional ASAP to prevent further damage to your furnace.
Be prepared for whatever winter weather throws at us this year. Contact Comfort Specialist Heating & Air for reliable furnace repairs in southern Tennessee and northern Alabama.
Call Comfort Specialist Heating & Air for Furnace Repair in the Ardmore Area
Comfort Specialist Heating & Air is a family-owned and operated business, so we know how important it is to put the comfort of your family first. Our licensed professionals are dependable and we pride ourselves on offering the highest-level customer service.
Contact us online or call to receive a free quote on furnace repairs in Huntsville, Athens, Madison, and beyond.
Very punctual. Completed the service call and didn’t try to sell me a bunch of stuff I don’t need. Very courteous and thorough in checking out my system. - Melissa O.
Perfect service, a template for how it should be. - Jason T.
They came out on a Sunday to work on our problem and gave us a lot of knowledge we didn’t know. - Patricia W.